Listen up, you burlesque badass! Does this sound like you?
- Endless pit in your stomach and total brain fog the day of a show?
- Overwhelmed with feelings of inadequacy in the dressing room?
- Need a drink or 5 (maybe other things) before you go on stage?
- Completely forget your choreography the minute you step on stage?
- Negative thinking holding you back and stomping on your dreams?
What if you could:
- Enjoy performing without feeling anxious and insecure?
- Have effective tools to help you to overcome the physical and mental limitations of stage fright?
- Use these effective tools to manage stress of your everyday life as well?
- Become the calmest, most fearless version of yourself, and smash your personal goals?
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to define anxiety and know the difference between staying sharp and being debilitated
- Real science behind what’s happening to your body and how to recognize important warning signs
- Powerful, time tested tools to help you overcome stage fright and everyday stress
- Centering rituals and valuable resources to create real changes
- Essential backstage dos and don’ts
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? REGISTER NOW AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE TODAY!
See you on the other side,
Get started now!
"Ophelia Flame is an incredibly energetic, compassionate, and fun teacher and an awe-inspiring performer. I owe her a great deal not only as a burlesque performer but also as a scholar and researcher - she knows her stuff, and her students benefit from the wide range of experiences and depth of knowledge that she generously brings to the table. Don't miss an opportunity to learn from one of the best out there!
Dr. Pedi Bourgeois, Minneapolis, MN - Performer, producer and burlesque scholar
"Ophelia Flame's, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! class is a must have for any level of performer. When I took her class she lead us through a relaxing guided meditation, gave us some backstage tips and tricks, and taught us about breathing (I use this technique often before shows). This class has definitely help me calm down and be more in control or my body and mind on and off stage! Plus she is very easy to talk to if you have any questions or insecurities when taking her class."
Immodest Molly, Boise, Idaho - Performer